sunnuntai 20. elokuuta 2017

DIY: Iron Maiden- messenger bag


Last year I was between jobs and went to a class of entrepreneurship. The main task there was to create an illusive company. I had no difficulties to choose my line of business: a web shop for my hand made products. During the class, I wanted to create something concrete to show in a meeting with the team leader.

As a huge metal music fan, I like everything related to it. I love to search flee markets to find band shirts etc. I had found an Iron Maiden shirt in a good condition couple of years back for only one or two euros. Since then I have wondered what I could use it for.

So, I made a messenger bag.

T-shirt front
T-shirt back
Measuring to fit
Ready to sew


Finished messenger bag - front

Finished messenger bag - back

--------------------------
Materials used:
-T-shirt, size M
-black cotton fabric
-black interfacing
-black sewing thread
- about 1,2 m of black strap
-2 d-rings
-1 slider
---------------------------

I was very pleased for the result and since then I have made a various messenger bags using different fabric designs. I have a plan to put them on sale here or to create a business account to Etsy. Or maybe both, lets see.

Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend everybody! :)


Ei kommentteja: